The RFF 190 and RFF 280 commercial water heaters offer all of the advantages of the established range of Andrews storage water heaters with addition of a fan assisted flue.
This range offers the ideal solution where conventional flue runs are difficult. 7m of horizontal or 8m of vertical flue can be fitted on the RFF 190. The RFF 280 can support 4m horizontal or 5m vertical flue.
The RFF 190 can produce 232 l/hr recovery through a 56ºC temperature rise and the RFF 280 can produce 272 l/hr recovery through a 56ºC temperature rise
- Flue fan linked to main burner
- Vented and Unvented units available
- Vitreous enamel lined storage tanks
- Cathode protection via magnesium anode
- Optional Correx maintenance free anode
- Automatic ignition as standard
- BEMS contact facility as an ancillary
To view literature you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader, if you haven't already installed it on your system please click the Adobe Reader button to be re-directed to the download page.
If you require help / more infomation on any of our products or services please do not hesitate to contact us.